Saturday, September 21, 2013

Jurassic Park 4 News & Jurassic Park Fans

NEWS...

So as you're aware we'll eventually be working on a JP fan film called "Jurassic Park: Outbreak." For the moment my involvement is small because I'm far too busy right now to grab this bull by the horns, but from what I've heard through BamSam it'll be a cool little project for JP fans to look out for in the future. So keep your eyes peeled for that! [Check out the vlog below for more information on that]

As for our podcast, we've been a little quiet since the release of the Harvey Jason episode (I hope you enjoyed it!) but never fear as October is approaching and that does mean a new episode is drawing closer. I can confirm we have another special guest on the show and this one should be interesting for all you JP fans. We had a lot of fun with this one. That is all I can say right now. Also as you're aware there has been a ton of JP4 (or Jurassic World) news over the last two weeks and we'll be addressing all that in the next pod with rapid chatter!

JP Fans...

I feel that since the news that JP4 is on the way (and with all the news over the last 6 months) the fanbase has finally stepped out of the shadows and we've made ourselves known to the world. I've always felt like the JP fanbase wasn't very vocal compared to the likes of the Star Wars, LOTR, Harry Potter, or even the Twilight fanbase, so give yourselves a big pat on the back ; )



JP fans have existed since the release of Crichton's first novel. When the internet kicked off I got my first glimpse of just how big the fan base was, and how many people out there felt as I did; but it was never really talked about in pop-culture. As of today I want to call 2013 the year JP fans stepped into the limelight and really made themselves known. The internet (and world) is currently alive with various JP projects, forums, and anticipation for the new movie, and its a great time for us all.

I love reading about what other fellow JP fans are doing, what you guys are creating, so well done and keep up the fantastic work. We're all here for the same reason and June 12th 2015 will be our day.

Life finds a way

- Jack x
@Jack_Ewins
www.Jackanthonyewins.co.uk

P.S Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 
is out on October 25th (here in UK) 
and would you look at that! 







No comments:

Post a Comment